Svarbi pastaba: tai yra žaidimo papildymas. Norint žaisti, turite turėti pagrindinę žaidimo versiją.
Gali būti aktyvuota lietuvoje!
Duke Nukem Forever’s First Add-On Content, Hail to the Icons Parody Pack, contains three new game modes, and four new multiplayer maps – each with new weapons.
- Three All-New Modes – Freeze Tag provides some of the most fun team gameplay in Duke Nukem Forever. Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos. See who can hold on to the babe the longest in Hot Potato and play free-for-all Duke style in Hail to the King.
- Call of Duke – Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don’t stand a chance against the Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
- Sandpit – Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children’s toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
- Inferno – Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
- 2Forts1Bridge – Hats? Duke loves hats. Give him a minigun and he’ll take down all comers.